January 25, 2021
Animal Justice Academy
Animal Justice Academy is a FREE 6-week online advocacy bootcamp to empower you to make a better world for animals, taking place January 25-March 5, 2021.
Join over 80 animal advocacy leaders in 40 days of unprecedented learning, community, and collective action.
Animal Justice Academy Will Help You To...
- take action for animals in ways that use your unique skills and suit your personality and situation
- no longer be at a loss for words around animal issues
- find ways to grow compassion for animals into your own geographical and cultural communities
- create habits to avoid burnout and that keep you resilient, energized, and loving
- feel like you have a solid grasp on a variety of animal issues and potential solutions
- determine advocacy initiatives you’d like to work on and the strategies and action steps to execute them
- connect with others who care the way you do and learn from each other’s advocacy journeys
- make the work you do for animals have more impact and take less energy
- Week 1: Animal Advocacy: The Foundations
- Week 2: Advocacy in Our Communities
- Week 3: Engaging in the Political System
- Week 4: Exposing Animal Exploitation
- Week 5: Expanding Your Influence & Engaging Media
- Week 6: Empowering Yourself as an Advocate
More information can be found here.