ALC Webinar Week 2022: Aligning Perspectives in Animal Protection and Practice
After the successful completion of our first webinar in July 2022, The Animal Law Centre is conducting one of the biggest five-day webinar series, where we have panels and individual speakers from across India and the world where we will try to discuss the animal law movement with the existing knowledge and importantly deconstruct the movement with the help of the community both from India and abroad.
The main perspective of the webinar is to demonstrate a career in Animal law as many of us have the notion that working with animal law has no outcome and is not rewarding. Our prominent speakers will share their experiences and create a platform where we all have the idea and vision for a career in animal law. Through this webinar, we would like to bring all the organizations, practitioners, scholars, researchers, and students to the same platform where we all can share our ideas and views on the advancement of the current movement.
- Maneesha Deckha, Author and Professor, Lansdowne Chair in Law, University of Victoria
- Gauri Maulekhi, Trustee, People for Animals and Ahimsa Fellowship
- Vivek Mukherjee, Assistant Professor, NALSAR University and Faculty Coordinator, Animal Law Centre
- Lewis Bollard, Open Philanthrophy and Effective Altruism
- Jayasimha Nuggehalli, Co-founder and COO, Global Food Partners and Adjunct Professor, NALSAR University