March 6, 2020
11th Annual Animal Law Conference - Illinois State Bar Association
Don’t miss ISBA’s 11 th Annual Animal Law Conference, which highlights important animal law updates and examines the advances made in this rapidly-evolving area of practice. Animal law attorneys, general practitioners, environmental/natural resources lawyers, and counsel for municipalities with all levels of practice experience who attend this seminar will better understand:
- The current state of the puppy mill industry in Illinois;
- How civil litigation is being used to help the treatment of farm animals;
- The role of undercover investigations in animal law;
- The ongoing legislative and regulatory reform in the horse racing industry, including the Horseracing Integrity Act;
- The considerations that go into implementing animal protection legislation in Illinois;
- How to apply the “Well-Being of the Companion Animal” in marriage dissolution cases;
- The recent developments in the pet insurance industry;
- How mandatory animal encounter training can help reduce the number of dogs shot by police officers;
- What Lewis & Clark’s Aquatic Animal Law Initiative is doing to help aquatic animals; and
- Much more.
More information may be found here.