Scientists, lawyers & politicians discuss whether impenetrable, man-made border walls harm endangered species and accelerate extinction. On Thursday May 13th, we explore how border walls harm wildlife-- particularly wildlife that is already fractured, losing habitat, trafficked and facing extinction.
- Jason Rylander, Esq. Senior Endangered Species Counsel, Defenders of Wildlife BIDEN'S 100-DAY E.S.A. REPORT CARD;
- John Buse, Esq. Senior Counsel, Center for Biological Diversity JAGUAR RECOVERY
- Elizabeth Forsyth, Esq. , EarthJustice, MEXICAN WOLF RECOVERY
- Michael Robinson, author of Predatory Bureaucracy, Center for Biological Diversity
- Marianna Treviño-Wright, Executive Director, National Butterfly Center
- Maggie Howell, Executive Director, Wolf Conservation Center
- Hon. Congresswoman Nanette Barragán, California's 44th Congressional District
- Hon. Congresswoman Ann Kirkpatrick, Arizona's 2nd Congressional District
More information can be found here.