May 5-6, 2023
Virtual Animal Law Symposium: Criminal Justice
This two-day online event will feature panels on animal cruelty prevention and investigation, courtroom animal advocate programs, groundbreaking new animal cruelty cases, and more! Check out the full agenda and exciting lineup of expert speakers!
This event is free and open to the public.
- David Rosengard, Managing Attorney, Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Jill Hollander, Deputy District Attorney – Animal Cruelty & Elder Abuse Unit, Fulton County, GA
- Jessica Chapman, Criminal Justice Program Fellow, Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Jessica Rubin, Associate Dean for Experiential Education and Director of the Animal Law Clinic, UConn School of Law
- Tara Cooley, Animal Law Clinic Teaching Fellow, UConn School of Law
- Will Lowrey, Founder and Legal Counsel, Animal Partisan
- Anne Phinney, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Clark County, WA
- Kathleen Wood, Staff Attorney, Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Conclusory remarks: David Rosengard, Managing Attorney, Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Kim Kelly, Legislative Affairs Program Director, Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Kate Youssouf, Staff Attorney, Animal Legal Defense Fund
For More Information