Registration for 2023 is now closed.
It is highly recommended to read the competition rules in full before registering. To avoid confusion and potential registration problems, please be sure to internally coordinate how those competing from your law school will handle the registration process, including payment.
- Legislative Drafting & Lobbying Competition ($25)
- Closing Argument Competition ($25)
- Appellate Moot Court Competition ($25)
We are using an online registration system this year. Payment can be made by credit card. A $1 processing fee will apply.
Registration should be completed by the individual competitor or by one team member on behalf of both in the case of the Appellate Moot Court Competition.
In instances where specific competitor information is still unknown, an interim contact from the school should be entered.
Required information on the registration form includes:
- Law School name & mailing address
- Competitors’ names, year in school, email address, phone number, mailing address. (Both team members’ info is needed for the Appellate Moot Court Competition. For those schools that hold internal competitions or the like, registration may be completed without specific competitor info. This information, however, must be provided as soon as possible).
- Coaches’ names & email address
- The name, email address and phone number for a primary contact, in case of any registration problem and/or question(s).
The competition is open to law students currently seeking a JD from any ABA-approved law school in the United States. See competition rules for additional information.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com